My Secret Drawer® Promotional Partner Terms and Conditions
As an authorized Promotional Partner of My Secret Drawer®, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire agreement carefully before registering and promoting My Secret Drawer® as a Promotional Partner.
Your participation in the program is solely to legally promote and/or advertise our website and products to receive a commission on products purchased by individuals referred to My Secret Drawer® by your own business activities including, but not limited to, your salon or other consumer facing business, website, social media accounts, newsletters or personal referrals.
By signing up for the My Secret Drawer® Promotional Partner Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Promotional Partner Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Promotional Partner Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once per month. For a Promotional Partner to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 57 days.
You may refer yourself or other family members, and you will receive a commission on those purchases.
There is no limit on the number of commissions per referral. When you introduce someone to us and that person registers an account via a first purchase, that person is tagged as a joint customer of your business and ours. That means that any and all subsequent purchases by that customer will be allocated to your business for commission purposes.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your Promotional Partner application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
· Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
· Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
· Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
· Failure to disclose the Promotional Partner relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under any existing or future state or federal requirements.
· Violation of intellectual property rights. My Secret Drawer® reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of My Secret Drawer® in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
· Offering rebates or other form of promised kick-backs from your Promotional Partner commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other services or products with My Secret Drawer®, however, is acceptable.
· Fraudulent transactions or suspected Promotional Partner fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, My Secret Drawer® reserves the right to terminate any Promotional Partner account at any time, for any violation of this Agreement.
4. Promotional Partner Links
You may use graphic and text links in your business, on your website, in social media posts and promotions, your newsletters whether digital or hard copy, and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the My Secret Drawer® site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions set out herein and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5. Coupon and Deal Sites
My Secret Drawer® occasionally offers coupon to select Promotional Partners and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you are not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any Promotional Partner who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
· Promotional Partners may not use misleading text on Promotional Partner links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized promotions to the specific Promotional Partner.
· Promotional Partners may not bid on My Secret Drawer® Coupons, My Secret Drawer® Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
· Promotional Partners may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set Promotional Partner cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to our merchant site.
· User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before a Promotional Partner cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
· Promotional Partner websites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Promotional Partners with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
My Secret Drawer® will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to Promotional Partner tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by My Secret Drawer®. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
8. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Promotional Partner account is terminated by either party.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Promotional Partner account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Promotional Partner shall indemnify and hold harmless My Secret Drawer® and its subsidiary entities, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by My Secret Drawer® to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Promotional Partner.
10. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Legal Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and the State of Queensland. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Brisbane, Queensland.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
11. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the My Secret Drawer® Promotional Partner Program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the My Secret Drawer® Promotional Partner application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
The world’s most sensuous lingerie delivered to your door!